I can not connect to the IPC
- Please make sure the IPC has booted up.
- Check if IPC network connection is right and it is online. You can use a computer on the same network to login via IE or use the Config tool to see if it is online.
- IPC IP is in the blacklist.Please refer to place of purchase if blacklisted.
- The device has connected to the too many IPC. It can not transmit the video.You can lower the resolution, bit rate, FPS, and set some of the cameras to sub stream.
- Check the IPC port value and the time zone is the same as the NVR.
- Make sure current network environment is stable.
- Check if there are IP conflicts such as another device having the same IP address. Ping the IP address using command prompt. Use the Configtool to change the IP address.
- Disable antivirus software and firewalls. In some cases, a computer's antivirus utility will conflict a camera's ability to send video, or a firewall setting may prevent the connection altogether.
- Verify if Camera, NVR and computer you are using are on the same network.