Q. Why is my doorbell not connecting to the Network?
1. Please check WIFI router is working correctly with other devices on the network and ensure your doorbell is not connected to the 5G version of WIFI2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - (Doorbell is only available to 2.4G connection).
2. Confirm whether WIFI is enabled for DHCP and no set encryption on WPA2 PSK W PA-PSK and AES.
3. Ensure your WLAN password is correct when configuring the device. We suggest your WLAN name and password not to contain any special characters such as a space or comma, which may not be recognised by the Doorbell.
4. The characters of the WIFI router’s name and password need to be within 16 characters.
5. Check there is no firewall switched on, which will affect device connection.
6. Try to reset the WIFI router before configuring the device to receive a better network environment.
7. Lastly, if the device still does not connect - please try another wireless network to check functionality of doorbell as the issue could be network connection problems from the router end.
Q. Why are my doorbell messages being rejected?
Please check you have enabled notifications within your mobile device. To do this, please visit:
Mobile > Settings > Notifications > App > Allow notifications
Q. I have set up my doorbell correctly but the app says it is offline.
Ensure the Doorbell and WIFI router distance is within 15 meters, as larger distances may cause a weaker WIFI signal between the doorbell and the router.
Q. How do I charge my doorbell?
The Doorbell is easily charged using the supplied charging cable (or most universal USB chargers). Simply take your doorbell to the charger and plug it into USB cable.
Q. How long does the doorbell take to fully charge?
The Doorbell will be fully charged in 4 to 5 hours. The Doorbell light will glow red when charging, green when completely charged and blue when doorbell is pressed.
Q. How long does the WIFI doorbell battery last?
The battery will give you up to two months of normal use. Please note, high activity, frequent access to the app and extreme weather changes will cause the battery life to shorten and require more frequent charging sessions.
Q. How do I configure the doorbell?
When configuring the doorbell, please press and hold the doorbell for more than 5 seconds. If after 2 minutes the doorbell is not matched with the app, it will prompt a time-out and you will have to try this step again.
Q: Can the picture be saved by pressing the doorbell when the network is disconnected?
There is the ability to insert an SD card into the doorbell - so if a network failure is ever experienced the doorbell will save all footage & pictures to the internal SD card.
Q: Why is there no response after pressing the WIFI doorbell?
Please check the doorbell has power and is fully charged. Press the reset button on the WIFI doorbell and check the doorbell is fixed fully to the mounting plate as this could affect the 'anti-tamper alarm' installed on the unit.