You can search and playback the recorded files on the NVR.
Select Main Menu > SEARCH, or right-click on the live view interface and then select Search,
the search and playback interface is displayed.
|1.||Display Window||display the searched recorded video or picture it supports playing in a single-channel 4-channel, 9-channel and 16-channel.|
|2.||Playback controls, clip and backup||Playback control buttons, the clip button to start and stop a clip for backup, and the save button.|
|3.||Time Bar||Display the type and time period of the current recorded
● In the 4-channel layout, there are four time bars are displayed; in the other view layouts, only one time bar is displayed.
● Click on the colored area to start playback from a certain time.
● In the situation when you are configuring the settings, rotate the wheel button on the time bar, the time bar is zooming in from 0. In the situation when playback is ongoing, rotate the wheel button on the time bar, the time bar is zooming from the time point where the playback is located.
● Time bar colors: Green indicates general type; Red indicates external alarm; Yellow indicates motion detection; Blue indicates intelligent events; Purple indicates POS events.
● Click and hold the time bar, and the mouse pointer shall change to a hand icon, and then you can drag to view the playback of the target time.
● You can drag the vertical orange line on the time bar to rapidly view the playback in iframe format.
● When playing back video in one channel mode, you can move mouse pointer to time bar for 0.1 seconds to display thumbnail pictures for the video of selected. Four pictures before and four pictures after
the selected time, and the thumbnail picture of the selected time will be displayed.
● For some models, when you are clicking on the blank area in the time bar, the system automatically jumps to the next time point where there is a recorded video
|4.||Play status and record type||Play and Stop buttons, and tick boxes for the type of playback to search for.|
|5.||Search type||Select the content to play back: RECORD, PICTURE, SUBPERIOD.|
|6.||Calendar||Click the date that you want to search, the time bar displays the corresponding recorded data.|
|7.||View layout and channel selection||Selection for channel you wish to playback, and which stream is to be used, either M for main or S for sub stream.|
|8.||List display||Tag list displays the marked recorded video list, double click to start playing. file list displays searched video, you can lock or unlock these files from being over written. There is also a dewarp view option.|
|9.||Time bar unit||this is the zoom for the time line, showing how much the timeline is zoomed in.|