If you wish to change the light settings on an analogue colourview camera, you will need to fullscreen the camera from the XVR or DVR. Right click and go to PTZ controls, and press the IRIS + button to open the menu within the camera. Use the PTZ controls to navigate to the light option and use the left and right PTZ controls to change it. You can press IRIS + again to enter a selected sub menu.
Articles in this section
- Smartphone Setup via P2P
- Setting up your Cognitio/Eagle for the First Time.
- Analogue Colour view Light options
- Playback and Backup
- Eagle and Cognitio Notification Setup
- Getting a Cognitio/Eagle Online
- How to log directly into a Cognitio or Eagle camera
- Cognitio User Manual
- Cognitio and Eagle Autotracking PTZ
- Internal Factory Reset Button